To ensure that each student and educational entity of the city of Wilmington has access to top notch services benefiting the full range of student potential, needs and interests, in the service of their sustained success.
- Our objective is to advocate for policy and practice at all levels that directly impacts the education of black and brown students
- Our objective is to establish the center as the leading voice for the advocacy of black and brown children
- Community Organizing
- Our objective is to build a community army
- Our objective is to educate the public about educational challenges and opportunities for black and brown children
- Our objective is to identify policies and practices that result in disparate outcomes for black and brown children in the city of Wilmington
- Identify evidence based policies and practices that have positive effects on educational outcomes